Univerus Rec Roadmap for 2023
We are thrilled to share our first-ever Univerus Rec roadmap with you! Our team is excited to announce our commitment to continuously develop and expand our offerings, and moving forward we will release our annual roadmap every January to provide complete transparency and allow you to plan for the year ahead.
We have some exciting new features coming your way this year! If you have any questions about what’s to come, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Digital Signature Collection and Management Engine – Improvements to document signing and agreement functionality. (COMPLETED, FEB 2023)
- Waiting Room /Queuing for Registration – We have added a virtual queue that helps your organization manage your registration. This feature will reduce the chances of system crashes during peak registration periods and helps prioritize users waiting to register. This will benefit both organizations and their end users.
- Enabling the ability to provide public website Waiting Room/Queuing for client registration periods. (COMPLETED MAR 2023)
- Univerus Rec Re-branding Project – Former brands like Athlete Information System (AIS or AIMS) and High School Sport Zone products are now part of the Univerus Sport management suite. The former Book King and iWork brands are now included in the Univerus Rec management suite. (COMPLETED, MAR 2023)
- Facility Search at a Glance: This feature will allows you to view multiple facilities and spaces at once, making it easy to find exactly what you need. With our “click-to-book” functionality, you can reserve your space in no time. Plus we will introduce “setup” and “tear down” times to make it easy to plan your facilities down to the minute.
- Bulk Member Imports: This will allow university and colleges clients to easily import student lists and automatically assign memberships. This saves you time and ensures that all of your members are accounted for.
- Responsive/Mobile Friendly General Public site: 👀👀Exciting news! Our team is working hard to launch a new and improved responsive/mobile friendly site. With our sleek and modern design, your customers will be able to easily access our functionality on any device – from phones to tablets. Get ready for a top-notch browsing experience!
- Internal Product Improvements and Client Success Tools: We’re building the foundation for further development into Unity – A Univerus omni-purpose interface and adding back-end tools to allow our Client Success Team easier access to adjust our clients “look and feel” of the general public access website
- Bookable Spaces Engine: This engine will allow you to book Marina Slips, Campgrounds, Parking, Lockers, and Vendor Spaces. With advanced visual search capabilities and integration with our Public Website, booking your ideal space will be convenient
Future Roadmaps: Share Your Ideas for Our Development Plans
We are thrilled to announce our development roadmap for the current year, but we also value your input. If you have any ideas for new features or improvements that are not included in our roadmap, please take a moment to fill out this form and share them with us. Your feedback is vital to shaping our plans for future development, and we appreciate your support. We can’t wait to hear your suggestions!
Our team is already hard at work on executing this year’s roadmap and we can’t wait to show you these features as they become available. We value your feedback and are always looking for ways to improve. Share your ideas and suggestions with us at firstname.lastname@example.org – together we’ll make Univerus Rec the best it can be!