As you gear up for next season, Univerus Sport & Recreation wants to ensure that you are well-prepared to make the most of your experience with Univerus Sport. Here are a few important steps to take as you get ready for the 2023-24 season:
- Schedule an Annual Consultation Call:
If you haven’t already done so, we highly recommend scheduling an annual consultation call with our client success team. During this call, we will cover the following essential topics:
- Reflecting on the 2022-23 season and analyzing your experience with Univerus Sport.
- Showcasing any new features that have been added to the Univerus Sport platform. We will provide insights on how these features can enhance your current processes, including the use of Documents, Athlete Portal, and other new tools.
- Discussing the optimal timing for opening registration for the upcoming 2023-24 season
- Review and Edit Your Registration Process:
- Take some time to carefully review your existing athlete and coach registration process. If you have any specific changes or edits in mind, please send them directly to our support desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) or reach out to us for a meeting to update these pages.
- Please submit any changes you’d like made at least 30 days prior to your registration launch date to ensure we have time to implement and test any changes.
- Set Up Your New Season:
- To kick off the new season successfully, it is crucial to set up your upcoming season within the system. Please view our help guide for step-by-step instructions on how to do so and some helpful tips on how to complete it successfully.
- Tips for Success
Some really good habits to get into when setting up your new season include:
- Opening and closing your sports for registration. Make sure your sport is open for registration, once it’s done you should close it to prevent anyone from trying to register. [ Learn more ]
- Set Up Links & Documents for Both Athletes and Coaches. – You should double check all the files and documents you have posted in your coaches portal to make sure they are current for the upcoming season.
- New for this year – we have added Links & Files for athletes in our improved Athlete Portal. The functionality works just like the Coaches Links & Files – so be sure to add them and try out this new feature for another way to engage your athletes this upcoming season.
Don’t forget to check out our Univerus Sport Road Map of features yet to come. As we approach the 2023-24 season we have some more exciting things to come and are looking forward to hearing from you.
Univerus Sport and Recreation: Keeping your organization organized.